Evans Building Company is currently seeking concrete laborers to complete skilled manual labor in the construction and maintenance of concrete structures and foundations. Qualified candidates will form, prep, pour and finish concrete in new, remodel or repair construction.
A minimum of one year of concrete experience in commercial construction is required and applicant must possess considerable knowledge of the standard methods, materials, tools and equipment used in concrete construction and maintenance.
Applicant must be able to work in all weather conditions and stand, walk, kneel or stoop for long periods of time. Applicant must also be able to lift, push or pull 75 pounds approximately 50 times per day.
- 25’ tape measure
- Tool bag
- Leather boots
Employment requirements for all qualified applicants:
- Current valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record preferred
- Pre-employment drug screen
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401k with matching benefits
- Excellent medical/dental/prescription plan and paid life insurance
- Career stability with a successful company that has over 50 years of quality reputation