Metal Building Assembler
Evans Building Company is currently seeking metal building assemblers to erect pre-engineered metal buildings and steel components according to drawing specifications. Qualified candidates will erect, bolt, rivet, screw and weld steel frame members, as well as install wall and roof sheets, insulation and trim.
A minimum of one year of metal building erection experience in commercial construction is required.
Applicant must be able to work in all weather conditions, be comfortable working at heights, climb ladders and stand, walk, climb, kneel and stoop for long periods of time. Applicant must also be able to lift, push or pull 75 pounds approximately 50 times per day.
- 25’ tape measure
- Tool bag
- Leather boots
Employment requirements for all qualified applicants:
- Current valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record preferred
- Pre-employment drug screen
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401k with matching benefits
- Excellent medical/dental/prescription plan and paid life insurance
- Career stability with a successful company that has over 50 years of quality reputation